Saturday, May 11, 2013

Man Of The Week Frank Lampard record goalscorer Most In Chelsea



Man Of The Week Frank Lampard  record goalscorer Most In Chelsea

 
Despite playing as a midfielder, but Frank Lampard look fierce in front of goal. Two goals against Aston Villa, making Chelsea midfielder was named the most fertile goalscorer in the history of the club with 203 goals.

Lampard successfully broke the record held Bobby Tambling, who has 202 goals collecting
. Not only that, by helping the Blues win over Villa, then Lampard also successfully led Chelsea qualified directly for the Champions League next season because it managed to secure the third position, which is where the final Champions League tickets away immediately.

In addition to its glorious record, 34-year-old midfielder did not forget to dedicate the record to someone. Of two historic goals, Lampard dedicated it to his late mother.

"The goal was to mean anything, it's incredible. The support I received from my team-mates, and I thank everyone, "said Lampard, as reported by the London Evening Standard, Sunday (05/12/2013).

"I've been here in a long time, I lost my mother a few years ago and he is my biggest fan so far," said Lampard.

Break the record, certainly not an easy job. Moreover, a midfielder Lampard, players who rarely operates in the middle of the field to score a goal hundreds. But Lampard, remain humble and think better of it.

"Bobby Tambling is a great player, I love being able to reach that level, but I do not want too long celebration and wanted to honor him. I'm very happy, "said the player born in Romford, close the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment